Air Duct Sealing
Mavo Systems, Inc. uses the Aeroseal technology to seal air duct leaks, saving clients up to 40 percent on their utility bills. The new technology allows Mavo Systems technicians to quickly pinpoint and seal air duct leaks, including inaccessible duct systems, providing building owners and managers an inexpensive repair. This results in considerable energy savings and longer HVAC system life, increased thermal comfort and improved indoor air quality.
The sealing technology consists of isolating the leaks in the air duct system and sealing those leaks through a computer generated injection of safe aerosol particles while the duct is under positive pressure. The sealant material is deposited precisely at the leakage points only and will seal holes up to 5/8 of an inch.
The technology, developed by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory with funding from the U.S. Department of Energy, EPA and others, works from the inside out.
75% of buildings have 10-25% leakage (ASHRAE)
It is such a satisfying experience to have a client believe in the Innovative and award winning Aeroseal process and then have the capability to prove it with verifiable and measurable results. That belief is affirmed by the calculated energy savings associated with this duct sealing technology. In today’s climate of trying to meet energy efficiency goals and benchmarks, it is a great reward assisting our clients in helping them achieve those goals and becoming good energy stewards.
Air Duct Sealing Technology Mavo Systems, Inc.
Decreased energy consumption
- One of the most effective savings measures ( source: FEMP )
- Aeroseal can reduce leakage by up to 90%
- Payback typically between 3-7 years or less in many cases
- 2016 AHR Expo Innovation Awards product of the year
Safe, Measurable, Verifiable
- Test-in & test-out protocol ensures results that are measurable and verifiable
- Flexible and scalable solution from the small lab to the largest critical supply air system
- Safe for even the most critical application including hospitals and clean rooms.
EnergyStar ranks air distribution as the #1 energy savings opportunity in existing buildings
Let Mavo Systems expertise and highly trained personel help you seal in the savings!